Social media can be defined simply as people having conversations online, or as complex as internet-based software that allows individuals to interact with one another, exchanging details about their lives. This may include biographical data, favorite places and things to do, professional information, personal photos and up-to-the-minute thoughts. As a business, social media outlets provide an opportunity for you to connect and communicate with your current and potential customers. But one thing is clear: Social media has substantially changed the way organizations, communities, and individuals communicate and share information.
What is social media and why is it important to your business?
Who is using social media?
It might be easier to ask… who isn’t using social media. The latest figures show Facebook has 550 million users in the United States alone, and it’s not just high school and college kids anymore!
Facebook has seen a 181% increase in users in the 25-34 age group and a 98% increase from those 35 years and older… and they are becoming fans of their favorite products and services at an alarming rate!
Build and expand your marketing toolbox with social media.
Twitter, Facebook, Linked In, Foursquare, YouTube, Pinterest, Blogs…these are just some of the social media tools that are now available and new ones continue to pop up every day. ComSouth is ready to help assess which social network will most effectively make use of your marketing dollars.
Marketing experience matters. ComSouth has worked with hundreds of businesses, using time-tested marketing strategies, based on results and not just fads. Social media is THE new tool in marketing products and services, but some things stay the same… all marketing efforts must be performance-based. You need a plan to convert those people following you on Twitter to customers. ComSouth combines traditional media with the benefits of social media, therefore providing you with turn-key solutions.
What ComSouth will do for you:
- Review your marketing and budget plans, then recommend reallocations of your existing marketing dollars to make them more effective.
- Develop a plan to use social media to capitalize on your current relationships and form new relationships.
- Build or “refresh” your Facebook page to entice new users and engage old fans.
- Determine what other social media will work best for your business.
- Set realistic goals with obtainable results that will translate into more business, not just more fans and followers.
- Provide monthly analytics for easy tracking of results.
Services & Support
- Increase your contacts and exposure to hard-to-reach demographic groups.
- Expand and maximize your media dollars.
- Integrate your traditional media budget and public relations with social media and expand your reach while lowering your overall marketing and advertising budget.
- You could do it yourself along with the 99 other things you are responsible for…Or let our team of experienced marketing professionals do it for you turn-key for less than the cost of one print ad a month.
Turn-Key Monthly Fee Options
Facebook postings and monitoring–including content creation and graphics (up to 30 postings per month) and cover photo updates. Or up to 5 hours of social media consulting/advising your in-house staff.
Facebook postings, monitoring, contest development and execution. Up to 75 postings monthly, contest reporting, content and graphic services, video links and new cover photo, surveys and online voting
All the items included in Advanced Plan plus, Twitter, Blogging, Foursquare, LinkedIn and create online advertising plan for ads.
One-time set-up fee for building and launching a new Facebook page or revitalizing a current page with all new content and graphics.
Additional support plans can be customized and quoted upon request.
Contact us at 478-892-3040 or email firstname.lastname@example.org